Q2 FAL

Of course, there are a lot that are here from the previous quarter as I didn't tick that many off, but in a bid to not increase the size of the list (especially the dressmaking one, I have swapped a few items for new ones that I am really hoping to get done).

Quilts:
1. HK quilt for E (all cut) - I would really like to make it as a birthday present so that should be a serious contender for this quarter

2. Modern HST triangles (19 blocks are done), this one is hopefully also a serious contender for this quarter

3. Super Mario quilt (half of the blocks done, a real UFO)

4. Project 48 quilt with a few Solstice challenge blocks (all blocks done, might need a few more???) 

5. Impromptu quilt (a real UFO) 

6. Farmer's Wife (not half way yet....) 

7. Farmer's Wife 1930 - only 24 blocks done - it would be nice to pick it up again

8. Bubble blocks quilt - I now have a flimsy ready for the next step! so if the frame comes out this quarter I should be able to finish it.

9. Cadence Court quilt - no started

10. Gipsy Wife (in progress), I would really like to pick this one again....

11. 365 challenge quilt (about 25% of the blocks done) - this quarter, I should pick it up again as this is more or less where I left off....
12. Zodiac BOM - hardly started
13. Granny Squares quilt - 60 blocks from 5 years ago
14. Basket weave quilts - blocks from 6 years ago
15. Underground railway - most blocks available from years ago

Bags etc:
1. Blanche Bag for C - fabric picked - I have done her sister's one so now is a good time to make the second one
2. Floral Supply Case - not started 
3. Power trip bag - not started 
4. Passport cover (up, up and away) for me
5. Handbag for me 
6. Toothbrush pouches x 2
7. Pouches for teacher's presents
8. Postcard of the world cross-stitch -  only 2 and a little more postcards to finish




Dressmaking:
1. Orsola dress - fabric and pattern ready to go! 
2. Faux leather jacket / fabric picked
3. Imagine dress
4. Ginger jeans (sparkly blue)
5. Kaneel motto jacket
6. Lander trousers (silver)
7. Demoiselle dress for A 
8. Demoiselle dress for me 
9. Portia dress
10. CaliFaye Valley Blouse blue
11. Megan Nielsen Matilda dress
12. CaliFaye Valley Blouse black 
13. Colette violet
14. Orsola dress - for #sewtogether for summer 
15. Swingset skirt C 
16. Jenna cardi black 
17. Jenna cardi white
18. Bubble dress by Blank Slate Pattern
19. Kyoto top
20. Blackwood cardigan blue 
21. Kielo dress - for #sewtogether for summer
22. Pyjama M
23. Pyjama A 

24. Nightdress C
25. Nightdress for me
26. Pyjama for hubby
27. Uvita top
28. Cape
29. Moneta black and blue 
30. Moneta white and gold
31. Mayberry dress by Jennifer Laurel 
32. Brasov top
33. Barkcloth dress Marbella 
34. Daphne day dress barkcloth 
35. Belladone dress barkcloth 
36. North Point trousers
37. Acacia underwear
38. Dropje Sweater
39. Voltaire top
40. Ogden cami


Wish me luck! I'll need it, although I only completed 5 items of my previous list, let's see if I can do better this quarter....

Linking to Q2 FAL 2018

Celine

Comments

  1. It's a fantastic list and I know you can tick off a few of these! Thanks for linking up with the Finish-A-Long on behalf of the 2018 global hosts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse