March goals

Let's hope March brings us Spring. It has been a long and COLD winter here, we hadn't had so much cold for a while and this week has been particularly cold. It is coming from Siberia apparently, well I can believe it. We even seen some snowflakes this week. On the sewing front, I am not sure how much I can plan but I have a sewing day mid-month for which I will as usual have very high expectations! I am undecided as to which project I will take with me but hoping to make the most of a full uninterrupted day at my sewing machine.

Hoping for finish
1. Dance bag for A - have gone as far as cutting the fabric. This will be my One monthly goal 
2. Dance bag for C - not started but it would be good to finish it at the same time as the other one more or less 

WIP
1. Farmer's wife 
2. Gipsy Wife - lots of catch up needed here 
3. Postcards of the world - 2 more postcards to draw and 1 to finish 
4. Farmer's Wife 1930 - let's try to continue to keep up more or less

UFO / Abandoned WIP
1. HST modern sampler quilt - (16 blocks) - this one was my February goal on the APQ UFO challenge, I made 4 more blocks
2. Dear Jane - aiming for 5 blocks
3. Mischief blocks  
4. Project 48 / Summer Solstice 
5. Super Mario quilt 
6. Impromptu quilt 
7. Bubbles quilt - this is my APQ UFO challenge for March, let's see if I can get anywhere!
8. Zodiac BOM 

New Projects
1. Power trip bag 
2. Flora case
3. Jenna or Blackwood cardi black
4. Colette blouse 
5. Demoiselle dress for A
6. Imagine dress  
7. Kenda dress for me
8. Bubble dress for A
9. Faux leather jacket 
10. Trapezette dress for C
11. Lander trousers (silver) 
12. Passport wallet for me 
13. Gotham cape
14. Swingset skirt A 
15. Swingset skirt C 
16. Kyoto top
17. Pyjama M 
18. Pyjama A 
19. Nightdress C
20. Nightdress for me
21. Pyjama for hubby
22. Uvita top
23. Brasov top
24. Acacia underwear
25. Cadence court

Celine

Comments

  1. Bags make a great goal. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse