Farmer's Wife 1930, a revival

About 2 years ago, I joined Angie's sew along (probably my first one with her) to make the Farmer's Wife 1930 quilt (with the secret hope/utopia) to finish both this one and the previous one. Well, of course, that didn't go according to plan and I ended up with yet another UFO. I made a grand total of 14 blocks (!) out of the 99 required for the full quilt....

Angie is running the sew-along again (mainly on Facebook) this year (started this week), with 2 blocks a week made in numerical order. Easy enough to follow really. So I picked up my pile of blocks again and decided it was now or ?

I can proudly present you #1 Addie

and #2 Aimee

And that gives me 2 more blocks for January taking my total to 5 so far! Let's hope I can keep the pace!

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway