Long Time Gone Assembly

It is now time to assemble the blocks into the top for the Long Time Sew Along, and of course you can't do that if you haven't got all the blocks (which I don't) but then I am finally not missing that many (8 pineapples and 3 Log Cabins) so I thought I would put together what I have so far, just to keep it encouraging!

So far I have managed to put together section 1
section 2

section 3
section 4
 into half a quilt
and parts of section 5

and then while I was trying to put together section 5, I realised that I had misread the instructions for one of the HST blocks and made it to big.... so I am painfully taking it apart to redo it smaller (you can see the real size from the top row)

now the block is at the right size
and 2 pineapple blocks

But I still need 9 blocks to finish this top, including 6 pineapples!
3 more blocks for July taking my total to 25 so far.
Now I better hurry up as there is still lots to do and the QAL is finishing on Friday.... watch this space
 Linking to  I May have a Scrap Problem,  Let's Bee Social, Needle and Thread Thursday.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse