Finish Along Q4

Time for another list! Last quarter of the year and a few "must be finished" items to tick and of course some I have dragged... for a while!

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

1. #charmpions quilt for my friends' 40th

2. M new quilt - blocks are ready to be put together in a quilt

3. Farmer's girl vintage quilt for Soo's retirement - lots of blocks needed

4.  Star Plus quilt - needs quilting and binding

5. September in the Hexagons - need binding

6. Cat bag as a Christmas present similar to the one I made 2 years ago

7.  X string quilt - 2 blocks needed to finish the top

8. Mr Snowmen cushion - all the blocks were pieced. Some progress, quilted, it needs embroidery and finishing

9. Custom cushions x 2 

10. Elephant quilt - only 2 blocks done

11. Quilt for A - not started

12. Advent wreath - need quilting and binding



13. A very merry Christmas town sampler

14. Mod Mod Along - more blocks are needed

15. Work bag for myself - started years ago but stopped because of a zip fear! - this one is on my list since the beginning of last year so I am really hoping I'll eventually pick it up and finish it...  

I will even stop at 15 this time as the next few weeks are very very busy for us so I am not sure how much sewing I will actually get done.

Linking to Finish Along Q4 goals
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5